Our philosophy is simple - you can only trust your health with the very best. That’s why at Heart Care Institute our dedicated team strives to provide the highest standard of care for our patients across all aspects of cardiology, including the most advanced diagnostic evaluations and treatment options available.
- At Heart Care Institute we provide the most comprehensive cardiology assessment with an emphasis on caring for our patients. We believe health care must be delivered in a caring and respectful manner, inclusive of families and the specific needs of each individual patient.
Headed by the leading Australian Cardiologist, we offer the very latest in non-invasive diagnostics including Stress Echocardiography, Echocardiography, Electrocardiography, 24 hour Heart Rate and Blood Pressure monitoring. We can offer our patients a full range of services within a single setting. Our special interests include management of heart failure, hypertension, preventative care and CT Coronary Angiography.
We pride ourselves in offering our world class cardiology service to meet your needs.
- We bulk bill everything. We have always maintained a simple policy for all patients of no consultation fee and no gap fee for all cardiac investigations which means you pay nothing at all for a complete heart check.
- We are able to offer you a very short waiting period, and all urgent patients can be seen immediately.
- For your convenience, appointments are available for every week day. We will always find a time suitable for you.
- We have two cardiology clinics at Campsie (Opposite Canterbury Hospital) and Bankstown, both with easy parking and access.
- We understand some of our patients are not fluent in English. Dr Charbel and our team are all fluent in Arabic so you can feel confident and comfortable talking directly with us. Dr Charbel is also French speaking.